To mark the 30th anniversary of the founding of the charity, the Half a Million Appeal has been launched. The target is to raise £½million to purchase four items of equipment plus the funds needed to bring back Hospital Radio Bedford to the wards.
How you can help
There are many ways in which you can help, such as
- Give a donation either online or by cheque. If you are a UK taxpayer you can increase your donation by 25p in the pound by completing a Gift Aid declaration. Please make cheques payable to: ‘Bedford Hospitals Charity’
- Make us your charity of the year
- Organise an event
- Join the 50/50 Club
- Take part in a sponsored event such as a marathon, swim or sky dive
- Hold a coffee morning or lunch
- Support one of the events organised by the Charity
- Send a memorial donation
- Make the Charity a beneficiary in your will.
Click to download the appeal leaflet in pdf format.